Sunday, January 29, 2012

Workout

This week is it!!! I'm very excited for everyone, and hope you are feeling great. I have a challenge for you this week. With the final days of the challenge this week I hope you try to workout a couple times. One of the workouts I would really like you to challenge yourself and post your times.




Run a 5k!!!! I know 3.1 miles can be intimidating, but so can a complete lifestyle change like starting the 24day challenge. This week the weather is supposed to be in the 40's and up to 50. So I challange you to get outside and RUN A 5k! If you have really bad knees and can not handle running, try completing a 10k on the elliptical.











Go for it, be confident, and get a personal record (PR) if you have ran one before. I look forward to seeing the results. I'm excited for everyone and the final days of the challenge.

1 comment: