Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Recipe!

This is going to be a short post, but I wanted you to have a chance to make this while the warm weather lasts for a couple short days (today and tomorrow)! I'm planning on making this tonight since I already had all the ingredients AND they fit well with the cleanse restrictions. I love the blog, Annie's Eats, which is where this recipe comes from. She has amazing recipes and all that I have tried work great the first time. I would suggest you don't make any of her sweets during the 24 days...! Grilled Lime Chicken with Black Bean Sauce ....YUM! It looks delicious. :) The only modification I am making is to use olive oil instead of vegetable oil in the marinade and cutting back on the orange juice, as she suggests in her post. Happy eating!

5 comments:

  1. It turned out really well. I ended up using premade salsa (the deli kind is usually better for you since it's fresh)instead of the pepper and onion topping, but Ryan and I both loved the meal! I'm sure you could always use a George Foreman instead of an outside grill too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a good blizzard meal for tonight!

    ReplyDelete