Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Total Weight Loss!

Woke up this morning to day 3. Completed the necessary steps for the challenge the past two days, and two crossfit workouts. Jiu Jitsu tonight with Jason Thoman and maybe Wayne Wilkie. They are both in our 24day challenge group.

So how much weight have you lost? Hope to see everyonepost between today and day 6.

Start of day 3. I have lost 3.2 pounds

3 comments:

  1. As of day three I have lost 2.6 pounds. I can honestly say I feel a bit of relief from that "holiday sluggishness". The Advocare products seem high quality, and best of all the prepackages pills and powders make using the system a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've lost 2.6 lbs as day #6 closes out. I just realized that's what Luke already had that by day 3...we're all different though. I've also started exercising more which will hopefully help to.

    I love that the program offers daily tips and suggestions-it makes planning much more simple and believe me, I'm all about simplicity! It also surprised me how much the Fiber Drink filled me up at breakfast time. I like it best with an additional 4 oz of water so it is not as thick.

    It's also been good for me to retrain my body to reach for healthy snacks. Now, I'm far more likely to reach for water and fruit than for chips. We've placed fruits such as oranges, apples, and grapefruits in the center of our table so we have some quick and easy healthy choices when we feel a need to snack. Luke and I have decided that partially thawed raspberries are one of our new favorite after dinner snacks, it's almost exactly like eating raspberry sorbet.

    The hardest part for me has been avoiding dairy (and the free pizza that was delivered to our office :) ). It's been an adjustment, but I haven't craved it as much as I thought I would because there are so many other foods to choose from during the cleanse. My body feels much healthier not eating greasy foods-like pizza, and I have been able to stay the course because of the accountability of others in the program. Thanks Linda and Ryan for your posts as well!!

    ReplyDelete