
YOU MADE IT!!!
The cleanse phase is over! Great job everyone. I have gotten great feedback from everyone, and it sounds like everyone is having great results. Losing weight, getting healthier, and changing your lifestyle!
Now what to expect the next 14 days:
You are going to start taking your MSN Max 3, C, or E. This stuff is an amazing product.
The first time I did the challenge I was told by a friend/ relative through marriage that MNS E makes you feel like a "Rock Star." Well he was right. I love it!
When you open your box and look at the strip of supplements you are going to take each day do not be intimidated. Follow the instructions on the front of each individual packet and you'll do great.
MNS E users I recommend spreading the two packets that say take with breakfast or lunch out. In other words, take one with your meal replacement shake in the morning and the other with your lunch. Also if you notice you feel a little uneasy or even jittery. Try not drinking your spark. Make sure you are drinking enough water through this phase, and continue to burn those calories. Any problems let me know and we will find a solution.
This is the phase to make it happen! Continue to workout, and continue to eat healthy. Also feel free to eat lean red meat through this phase. Make sure you are getting your two servings of vegetables and fruit a day. I would still recommend eating as much white meat as possible, but feel free to eat that steak you have been craving.
Any questions ask!
No comments:
Post a Comment