Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's Next?!

Guys from what I have heard you are ALL having some amazing results on this great program! I am so happy to hear this. With the great leadership, guidance and accountability of Linda and Ryan, they have simplified it to ensure success. The products work and with AdvoCare it is amazing that it is truly a lifestyle change. At this point, many of you may be asking the question what now? Here are a couple dates to keep open on your schedule.

Sunday January 29th @ 9pm - we will be having a nutritional mixer via the web to educate on Advocare, the products and some of our great endorsers. This will be a great opportunity to see some product suggestions post day 24. Look in the next day or so for a link to register.

When I got results like many of you are I started to think that if I can get these results then anyone could and if anyone could I may have my hands on something here. If this is you please take a hard look at this next part. Danny McDaniel is the top earner with the company and is taking the time to teach and train us tomorrow night. Do you have debt? Are you tired of dropping your kids of at the daycare? Do you have too much month and not enough money? Not able to pursue your dreams because of a J.O.B.? If so, you will benefit greatly from taking just 30 minutes from the comfort of your own home and listening to truly what AdvoCare has to offer. There are 3 times available. 8pm, 9pm and 10pm EST. Sign up SOON because last time it sold out. Here is the link: Want more finances in 2012?

Again, congratulations on your success so far!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the webinar Nick. I'm not sure that anyone doing the challenge in my group got on. I do know guys got on that are not in our group, but have interest in it.

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete