Friday, January 13, 2012

At Home Workout

Can't make it to the gym? Here are a couple workouts you can do at home. Complete either workout as quickly as possible (no rest is scheduled). Time yourself so you can try to better your time in the future.

Workout #1
50 jumping jacks
25 burpees
35 pushups
45 sit ups
55 squats
50 jumping jacks

Workout #2

50 jumping jacks

10 squats
10 pushups
10 sit ups
10 burpees

9 squats
9 pushups
9 sit ups
9 burpees

8 squats
8 pushups
8 sit ups
8 burpees

Continue in the same pattern decreasing one rep per set (7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1) until you only do 1 squat, 1 pushup, 1 sit up, and 1 burpee.

End with another 50 pushups.

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Which one did you do? I think I like the second one better...those are usually the types I do because they are split up a little more. :)

    ReplyDelete