Thursday, January 19, 2012

Citrus Salmon



If you know me very well at all, you know I don't eat seafood. This is for those of you that do! That's also why I won't claim to know if this tastes good...or even sounds good. :) It's also why I put a picture of the 'citrus' part of the recipe...that's the part I would like! I can tell you it looks pretty easy. The recipe is from another blog I look at occasionally, but don't make as many recipes from as the previous link I posted. Here's the recipe for Simple Citrus Salmon. I wish you luck!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh...that looks good. I made salmon last night with rosemary, lemon and pepper...we added extra lemon juice on our plates to dip in and I thought it was pretty good. Since I don't like raw fish, I think I overcooked it-opps! Next time though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan probably wants to eat at your house...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was rather tasty...

    ReplyDelete