Sunday, January 8, 2012

Days 1-3

Well guys I wanted to introduce myself and give you a few quick tips for the first 3 days! My name is Nick Millspaugh and I played baseball and am a friend of Ryan's from IWU. I wanted to briefly share my story and the amazing impact AdvoCare has had on mine and my wife Stephanie's lives. As a college athlete I was often afraid to try anything as in supplements because there was always the fear of "what if". What if there is a banned substance or what if it is not good for me? I chose to take nothing as a result. Before AdvoCare about a year and half ago I found myself drinking a monster energy drink everyday, skipping breakfast, a soda to "keep up", speeding through the fast food drive thru and working 60 hours a week. I had put on over 20 unwanted pounds and found myself on "auto-pilot" by the time I got home to my wife. Then I was introduced to spark by my brother in law and this changed everything. I didn't want an energy drink OR a soda and I had more focused energy then I could remember. He had shared with me his story on the 24 day challenge where he had lost 10lbs in the first 10 days of the 24 day challenge and his friend Andy had lost 43lbs in 90 days. So I jumped on board and I too lost 10lbs in my first 10 days and went on to lost 12lbs and 2 inches in my waste in the first 24 days! I am excited for all of your success stories and questions along the journey of the 24 days challenge. Because of my brother in laws decision to introduce AdvoCare to us we have went on to help 100's of people lose over 1000 lbs. Having someone like Ryan and Linda in your life who is willing to share a program and a company with you like this is truly amazing.

As a former athlete, it was important to me to know who made the products so if you are curious please click here. I also wanted to make sure that everything was clean and had been tested so I also looked into this. I found that AdvoCare tests their products to the level the Olympics require by informed choice and you can find more info on this here. Finally, who is willing to take the products and endorse them is a huge next step. I found that AdvoCare has hundred's of unpaid endorsers taking and endorsing these products daily including our national spokesperson Drew Brees. This has led AdvoCare to be in all 32 NFL locker rooms.

So, as Linda previously posted a video on the first 10 days, your first 3 days are critical as we prepare your body. Drink at least a gallon of water each day, stay away from complex carbs as much as possible like wheat, pasta and dairy. You need easily digested foods in your system right now like clean meats, fruits and veggies. I am here to offer another source during this process but please know that both Ryan and Linda's have been trained by the best and are a great source for you! AdvoCare doesn't offer a "yo-yo" diet so if you couldn't tell quite yet it is a great lifestyle change. Ryan and Linda have had great results and after talking to them they are excited to help you through this 24 day challenge.

Tip and Suggestion: The fiber drink has a unique texture so mix about 3 oz of orange juice and 3 oz of water with it to give it a pulpy orange juice taste. Also, incorporating exercise during these 24 days will maximize your results as we reprogram your metabolism!

No comments:

Post a Comment